Your privacy is important to Authority Health. Listed below is the information that we collect from visitors to our site:
- The name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet;
- The Internet protocol address of the computer you are using;
- The name of the browser software you use and your type of operation system;
- The date, time and duration of your visit;
- The Internet address (URL) of the website from which you came to our site.
We do not use this information to identify you personally. It is collected only to generate statistical reports on our total number of visitors, peak visit times, and names of referring sites. We use this information to better understand how our site is used and to make continual improvements.
There are times when we must request information from you in one of our online forms. For example, we might ask for name, title, company, address, email address, phone number, or fax number. At no time, however, will the Health Authority sell, trade, rent, or distribute personal information to any outside organization.
This website may contain hyperlinks to other websites controlled by parties other than Authority Health. Authority Health is not responsible for and does not necessarily endorse the contents of these websites. If you have any questions about using our site, please contact us at 313-871-3751.