The Authority Health residency is an approved Teaching Health Center Graduate Medical Education (THCGME) program funded by the Health Resources Services Administration (HRSA).
Authority Health was created as a consortium to establish an innovative community-based model for medical residents who we are committed to training to enhance their skills and broaden their perspectives in the service of diverse, vulnerable populations. Further, with the expansion of Medicaid in Michigan through the Healthy Michigan Plan, the consortium aims to increase the supply of health professionals working in medically underserved communities.
More about Who We Are
- Authority Health
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Family Medical Center of Michigan
- Coalition on Temporary Shelter (COTS)
- Detroit Medical Center/Sinai Grace Hospital, Harper Hospital
- Children’s Hospital of Michigan
- Veteran’s Administration Hospital, Detroit
- Providence Park Hospital
- McClaren Macomb Hospital (Sports Med)
- Garden City Hospital (Sports Med)