MIChild is a health insurance program for uninsured children of Michigan’s working families. Services are provided by many health plans throughout Michigan.
More about MIChild
If you have children under age 19, you may be able to get health and dental care for them through MIChild. To qualify, your children must:
- Be under age 19
- Have no comprehensive health insurance, including Medicaid
- Have a Social Security Number (or have applied for one
- Live in Michigan, even for a short time
- Be a U.S. citizen or qualified immigrant
- Meet monthly family income limits
You pay just $10 a month for your whole family (even if you have more than one child).